Monday, June 11, 2007

Philadelphia Wizard Con June 15-17

Hi everyone!

Paradise Comicon in Toronto is over now. Thanks to all those that came by our booth.
The few people that were there were very friendly so it made up for the lousy attendance.


This weekend we'll be in Philadelphia for the Wizard Convention at the Pennsylvania Convention Center June 15-17. So if you're in the area, come on by and say hello!

This also means that Subway Sketching will be cancelled this Sunday and will resume the following Sunday.

Art show: Our Imaginism art show will be on June 30th at the Labyrinth in Toronto. We'll be signing books and answering questions as well as displaying tons of original art. Come on down because it's going to be a great event.

Here are some more beautiful links...
Jason Groh
Labyrinth Store - our favorite bookstore in Toronto
Jeff Astolfo

I thought I'd end off this post with some lifedrawing scraps. I'm always interested in seeing people's initial sketches so I thought I'd post some of my own. Here's a page of unfinished lifedrawings I did last week.

See you in Philly!
Bobby