Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Twitter bobbychiu



Why the heck am I on Twitter? I really don't know. Don't know why it's so strangely addictive as well. Also don't know why I've been following Jimmy Falon and MC Hammer on Twitter. I guess it's because I'm interested in how Jimmy's show is going and MC Hammer... hmmm... I really dunno.
Maybe it's because I like reality shows (it's horrible. I know...)and this is very close to that. Sometimes it feels strangely even more real then the reality shows because it's in real time.

So for those of you that want to get little bits of facts about me throughout the day, you can follow me at http://twitter.com/bobbychiu

Bobby

--------------------------------------------------------
Schoolism Update
Online art classes open for registration. Register at schoolism.com

Character Design by Silver - starts March 23, 2009

The Art of Caricature with Jason Seiler - starts April 10, 2009

Building a Powerful Comic Book Portfolio with Alvin Lee - starts April 24, 2009

Digital Painting Techniques with Bobby Chiu - starts May 15, 2009